MSN Tayler is a full-service promotional and event marketing agency that specializes in supplying professional brand ambassadors for on and off-premise alcohol promotions. Our results-oriented team is MLCC licensed, TiPS certified, and liquor liability insured. We are more than just a demo company. We consider ourselves to be an extension of your sales team, and take pride in embodying your brand’s identity and values.
In-store samplings and demonstrations are more effective than ever before as consumers become immune to traditional sources of advertising. Market research has shown that 35% of consumers who sample a product, purchase that product during that same shopping trip – with 50% of consumers expressing intent to buy in the future! In-store sampling has also been found to have a significant impact on parent brands of the sampled products, with an 107% average sales lift on the day of the event, and a 21% sales lift post event.
As your licensed broker, MSN Tayler will:
- Coordinate the event logistics between all involved parties including the designated venue
- File the necessary state permits with the MLCC
- Provide all event materials including demo tables, linens, sample cups, pre-measured pourers, and ice buckets and distribute client/event specific materials to staff
- Train, schedule, and monitor brand ambassadors and other event staff
- Educate, promote, and sell your product in accordance with MLCC tasting laws and regulations
- Provide a post event recap which will include vital sales information, inventory statistics, consumer and management comments, as well as event photos
Our team includes:
- Brand Ambassadors & Promotional Models
- Bartenders, Event Hosts, Service & Registration Staff
- Event & Tour Managers
We execute an average of 3,600 events per year including:
- In-store retail samplings and product demonstrations
- On-premise promotions at bars, restaurants, and nightclubs
- Tradeshows, product launches, and other special events
- Guerrilla marketing and street team activations
Additionally, we maintain a 1,500 sq. ft. office in Metro-Detroit strategically located off the I-75 expressway. We are equipped to receive point of sale and other marketing materials, and frequently host brand trainings and liquor certification seminars.