Date(s) - Saturday, September 30, 2023
1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Liquor Barn #910
Brands: Creek Water, Bear Fight & Caddy Cocktails
Inspired from traditional Scotch makers, their attention to detail, and balance of flavor profiles through careful control of the maturation and finishing process.
Bear Fight utilizes a distinctive copper pot still method, first-fill sherry casks and peat-smoked American oak to create a sophisticated whiskey that stands apart which drinkers can appreciate.
Pecan, red apple, and honeysuckle on the aroma, dried fig, black currant, and candied date in the midrange, with sweet sherry and just a hint of Islay-style peat smoke on the finish.
Caddy Clubhouse Cocktails
Caddy Cocktails are the new drink for the links.
That’s right, your new caddy won’t berate your swing or keep telling you to keep your head down. Instead, Caddy Cocktails are the fun and non-judgmental 18-hole partner you’ve been looking for.
From the back nine to the backyard.
Share this with your consumers. Take a screen shot of the below image and leave it open / available for consumers to enter to win. No Purchase Necessary
Scheduled Varieties to Sample:
- Bear Fight American Single Malt Whiskey <– Click to Learn
- Creek Water Whiskey
- Caddy Clubhouse Cocktails – 2 Flavors (Half&Half and Transfusion) <– Click to Learn * Both are Served Chilled*
*Whiskey served NEAT (Room temp) but have ice in your bucket in case they want
Required Event Materials:
- Folding Table
- Table Cloth
- Ice Bucket
- Table Signage
- Sample Stickers
- Sample Cups
- TiPS Certificate / State Certificate (if applicable) / MSNTayler Credit Card / Driver’s License
Required Event Documents:
- MSNTayler Participant Logs<– Click to view/print
- MSNTayler Off Premise Recap Form <– Click to view/print
Recap / Timesheet: Employee Login – Complete Off Premise Recap DUE BY 8PM Sunday
- Display Photo (Includes yourself and the promoted brand(s) behind the display table)
- Sales Receipt
- Participant Log(s)
- MSNTayler COMPLETED Sampling Recap Form
This event is fully booked.